To guide the learning process, vUSAF has designed Principles of Learning and applied them to all areas of our program.
This applies to our vUSAF for today and tomorrow.
1. The vUSAF & AETC learning environment is adaptable.
2. The learning environment is effective and efficient in meeting validated learning objectives, protecting our vUSAF Pilots time in their real life and in our great hobby. A great balance.
3. Our new Technology for 2013 is designed to give us the most innovative learning environment possible, one being the new ACMI gauge.
4. Learning is available anytime and anywhere
5. Students in the vUSAF & AETC are responsible for their own learning with training material to guide their way.
6. Instruction is more interactive, self-paced where possible, and appropriate to the vUSAF desired outcome.
AS REAL AS IT GETS www.vusaf.org
AETC’s role makes it the first command to touch the life of every New Virtual Air Force member.
AETC’s mission is to develop New Virtual Air Force Pilots today… for tomorrow. This is a volunteer force comprise of Civilian, Active Duty, Reservists, and Overseas (worldwide) participants making a total force of some of the best pilots ever to take the virtual skies.
This new Training Command mirrors our real world counterpart, to fulfill those core values, and to pay homage to our comrades in arms with the respect and dignity of carrying on the Air Force roles, by providing education to interested persons, in a way that can be enjoyed by all from this New Virtual Training..
Air Education and Training
As real as it gets
ATC Training is back this 6th of March. This time its being held at Brisbane (YBBN). The event will be held on the vatsim network and ATC is planned to be online from 7:30PM AEDT / 10:30 UTC to 10:30PM AEDT / 14:30 UTC. This time we need to focus on our departure and enroute calls and also sids and stars so find a good fmc that you can install into your aircraft. Remember that membership is not required for any of our events and that any aircraft can be flown for ATC training. For more details, please visit our events page.
Visit us at: http://afva.servegame.org/